We’re proud to have helped some of the world’s leading software companies localise their products for overseas markets.
From Lara Croft’s Tomb Raider computer game in the late 1990s through to advanced point of sale applications today, we’ve provided foreign language support in programming environments as diverse as DOS and Apple’s iOS.
Of course not all software translation is bits and bytes.
Successful product launches rely on providing your customers with clear user manuals and your support teams with effective technical reference material. We can help with all this and more.
- Software code translation and localisation
- User and technical documentation translation
- Product launch conference interpreting
- Live real-time telephone and video interpreting
- International brand checking services
Whatever your software translation needs, we have you covered – in over 170 languages.