Great quality translations at fair prices
Standard Business translations give you everything you need from a translation and nothing that you don’t.
Great quality translations delivered on time with:
- No mistakes
- No hassles
- No excuses
We recognise you’re busy. One call to us and the problem goes away so you can get on with your day.
Highly qualified and experienced, mother-tongue translators with knowledge of your sector produce and proof-read your translation.
Your dedicated Project Manager owns your assignment end-to-end and ensures your translation is delivered on time, every time – ‘Late’ is not a London Translations word.
Why choose a Standard Business Translation?
All translations are not the same.
It’s a fact, experienced translators who understand your sector produce dramatically better quality work.
That’s why all members of our Standard Business Translation team have a minimum of 5 years relevant commercial translation experience and only translate into their mother tongue.
In addition, they have successfully passed our rigorous selection process which includes checking references and their membership of a recognised professional body such as:
- Institute of Translation and Interpreting (ITI)
- Institute of Linguists (IoL)
- United Nations
- Societe française des traducteurs (SFT)
- Institute of Linguists American Translators Associations (ATA)
- US National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators AIIC
Standard Business translators will be assigned to your project based upon their sector knowledge so you can be sure they fully understanding the meaning you need to convey not just the words on the page.
- General business use.
- Correspondence, brochures, web sites
- Product specification sheets
Why choose London Translations
- Fair Prices: Experienced professional translators producing excellent work at a realistic price meaning you receive great value.
- Quality: Translators proof-read their work to catch mistakes.
- Security and simplicity: The security and simplicity of dealing with a company registered and based in the UK.
- One stop shop: We cover over 170 languages and can provide typesetting, printing and layout services
- Track record: We’ve been in the language services business for over a decade and have serviced organisations large and small. We are committed to using this experience to help you be successful in your chosen market. Click here to see what our existing clients think of us.
- Personal service: We’re passionate about providing the very highest levels of personal service. We are here to help you in any way we can. Call us now on +44 (0)207 021 0888. Alternatively, click here and we’ll call you completely free of charge and without obligation.