Your guide to successful interpreting
We hope you find this guide on how to make your interpreting event a success useful whichever language partner you eventually choose.
Subjects covered include:
- The different types of interpreting and which one is right for your requirement.
- The difference between on-site and virtual interpreters and how they can save you money.
- Interpreting equipment and how to get the best deal.
- How forward planning can avoid embarrassing and potentially disastrous misunderstandings.
- The importance of background material and tips on briefing your interpreter for success.
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll send you your free copy in just seconds.